$70 $50 Per user per month
- Automated recording & transcribing of video meetings (up to 10,000 recorded meeting minutes/user/month)
- Meetings playlist (2 years of storage)
- AI generated moments, summaries, and action items
- Conversational intelligence
- CRM Integration (as a paid add-on)
- Basic sharing & collaboration
- Slack & email notifications
- Custom branding
- 24*7 chat and email support
- Security (Standard)
$100 $75 Per user per month
Everything in Professional +
- Unlimited automated recording & transcribing of video meetings
- Advanced meetings playlist (3 years of storage)
- Advanced access controls
- Manage multiple workspaces
- Multiple language support
- CRM integration (Custom)
- Custom analytical dashboards
- Tailored onboarding & dedicated customer success manager
- Security (Advanced)
Recorded minutes per user per month
Recording storage duration
In Call Assistance
Filters & Search
Speaker identification (by name)
Search & play transcripts
AI generated moments
AI generated summary & action items
Client performance dashboard*
Competitor performance dashboard*
Sales rep performance dashboard
Slack & Email notifications
Self help knowledge base
Chat & Email support
Dedicated Customer Support Manager
* Coming Soon
Ready to reimagine
reviewing customer interactions?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
After the 15 day trial, if you do not subscribe to any of the paid plans, your account will be placed in the Temporarily Inactive state. No new meeting recordings will flow into your library and all past recordings and analytics will be archived.
Yes. Goodmeetings is a pay-as-you-go SaaS and you can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Your account will be charged based on the percentage of the billing cycle left at the time of the plan change.
By default, all users are given full feature access to the Professional plan during the free 15 day trial period. However, for larger accounts, our Sales team is open to negotiate for paid custom trial contracts involving feature co build, integrations, and custom analytical reports.
There are no hidden charges or set up fees associated with any of our plans.
We accept payment through all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & American Express), debit cards, and netbanking. If you would like us to accept purchase orders or any other form of payment, please contact your account manager or write to email@example.com.